Your privacy is very important to us and we developed Dictadroid Voice Recorder with your privacy in mind. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you. We do not collect your name, address, phone number, email address or your geographic location. Furthermore, under no circumstances do we download or otherwise make copies of any recordings you create using Dictadroid. All of the recordings remain on your device and are not copied unless you explicitly share them with someone.
In order to improve Dictadroid, we added Google Analytics to the Dictadroid Voice Recorder app. It collects user behavior information in an anonymous way and transmits it to Google's Analytics servers. That means only usage data is collected, not personally identifiable information. We can use this analytics to create reports that help us identify the most useful features of Dictadroid and improve less useful ones. To learn more check out Google Analytics.
Dictadroid Voice recorder contains no advertising of any kind.
To work properly, Dictadroid requires the following permissions:
- Phone - read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files - read, modify, or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage - read, modify, or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Microphone - record audio
- Device ID & call information - read phone status and identity
- Other - view network connections, full network access, change your audio settings, prevent device from sleeping